Environmental Network Journal
The Environmental Network Journal (ENJ) is a fully peer reviewed, open access journal with a mission to help researchers communicate with a global audience and interact with expert scientists from across the environmental science community and beyond. Our academic editors take an objective and constructive approach to peer review each and every submission. Submissions are assessed on their scientific soundness and validity and not evaluated based on subjective assessments of importance.
The journal’s aim is to help researchers communicate with a global audience and interact with expert scientists from across the environmental science community and beyond.
ENJ covers the following branches of environmental science research:
- Waste management and pollution control
- Renewable energy and Waste-to-Energy
- Climate change adaptation and mitigation
- Conservation biology and sustainable agriculture
- Environmental economics
- Environmental analysis and monitoring
- Terrestrial biology and ecology (Forests and wetland ecology)
- Aquatic biology and ecology
The Environmental Network Research Center (ENRC) runs the Environmental Network Journal (ENJ), an environmental and energy research bulletin which is:
- Open-access (free to download)
- Published in Online Version
- Free for Publication